Tork Motorcycle India has announced its first commercial motorcycle T6X in India, which is also India’s first electric motorcycle.
- The bike will be a feature rich bike with on board navigation system, storage, cloud connectivity, quick charge and full digital display. Bike will connect with user’s smartphone to make experience more easy. By application, user will be able to understand bike’s health, range, service alerts and customized riding profiles.
- Apart from smart connectivity and apps, bike will be packed with safety systems like ABS, CDS, anti-theft DRL (Day Time Running Lights) etc.
- TIROS (Tork Intuitive Response Operating System) will power the bike and apart from analysis and compilation of data for every ride, power management, real time power consumption and range forecasts, TIROS also likes to learn how you ride.
- Powered by lithium ion batteries, the T6X is engineered to travel at a top speed of 100 kmph, and runs 100 km on a single charge when plugged to a power socket. The battery can be charged up to 80% in an hour and full charge in two hours. Depending upon the usage of the bike, the battery life can last up to approximately 80,000 – 1,00,000 kms.
- T6X will be introduced in three markets of Pune, Bangalore and Delhi in the first phase. It will be available in three exciting color options and can be pre-booked now at an irresistible promotional price of Rs. 1,24,999 (Company selling price)
- T6X drive train has been designed to perfection that will feature 27NM of torque, weighs less than 130 kgs coupled with tailor made components to appeal to the urban design sensibilities while delivering the sheer thrill of driving. Powering the T6X is our signature TIROS intelligence system which will enable the rider to easily switch between customizable ride modes adjusting power delivery.